Wednesday 16 August 2017

May I ask for your help?


Hello friends!

Today, I'm starting those steps towards the promised content I've been talking about for ages!

First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading and praying for me. I know I haven't been the most regular blogger ever, so it really does mean so much that people care enough to check in when I do post.

Second of all, I am going to continue with my gratitude/update posts. I seem to be getting those done on a fortnightly basis, so, for the time being I will stick to a fortnightly schedule. On the alternative week in the cycle, I will have a mid-week post. This will focus more on some of the topics and issues I've mentioned in passing over the last few months. Namely: trusting in God through suffering and lament.

This is where you come in. In order to help me with focusing the posts, and even just my own thinking, I would love your input. To do that, I'd really appreciate it if you could head over to this link and answer three short questions about lament and suffering.

Once you've done that, I'd love it if you could share this post with the link around as I would love to hear from as many people as possible.

Once again, thank you so much for everything. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all,

Laura Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment