Friday 27 October 2017

I'm back!

Hello, dear friend,

Pull up a chair and a hot drink. Today I recommend a chilli hot chocolate. I'm partial, as the staff and my local chocolate bar can testify!

I want to apologise for my long silence! It didn't happen intentionally. I went away for holidays and then came back exhausted and unmotivated. Which escalated into discouragement. And so here I am - a month late. But here. And that feels like such an achievement.

You will also have to forgive me the lack of any clear structure or purpose to this post - I decided the only way I was going to bd able to kick this slump was by posting something - anything! So you get this.

Fear not, I will be back tomorrow with my regular schedule - there are some gorgeous photos I'm excited to share with you from the last month. And since exciting news!

So, until tomorrow!

With love,
Laura Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment