Friday 30 March 2018

Because He Died

As we celebrate Good Friday, I've been reflected on what Christ's death means for us all, but also for me personally. Especially during this time of personal suffering.

Here are some of my thoughts, arranged as bullet points because that's about where my head is at. I hope this encourages others as well as me!

Because He died:


  • I don't have to sacrifice animals in order to atone for my sins - Christ has taken care of it all (Hebrews 10: 1 - 18)
  • I can pray to God, assured that He hears me, no matter what the circumstances (Hebrews 10: 19 - 22)
  • I have assurance that God will withhold no good thing from me (Romans 8: 32)
  • I am assured God loves me, and nothing can change that, no matter what it may feel like (Romans 8: 35 - 39)
  • God understands my pain and suffering (Mark 13: 34)

No comments:

Post a Comment