Sunday 22 December 2013

Thanksgiving #4 - TV shows

Hey  everyone,

So  sorry  that  I  haven't  really  been  writing  here.  I've  been  spending  the  past  few  weeks  as  far  away  as  possible  from  social  media.  I  really  needed  the  break.

But,  I'm  back,  and  I'll  be  trying  to  write  one  everyday  between  now  and  Christmas  (all  4  days  of  them).

This  may  seem  slightly  strange,  but  today  I  am  thanking  God  for  TV  shows.  Over  the  past  couple  of  weeks,  I've  spent  a  lot  of  time  watching  through  some  awesome  scifi  shows  (yes,  I  am  a  nerd!).  And  I  have  been  absolutely  loving  it.

The  stories  have  been  firing  my  imaginations,  giving  me  questions  to  think  about  and  have  been  allowing  me  to  relax.  So,  I  thank  God  for  them  and  for  the  creativity  He  has  blessed  us  with  to  create  such  shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment