Saturday 4 March 2017

My February Reading List

So, welcome back to my blog! Please, have a cuppa and make yourself comfortable!

As you can see, I have done a bit of revamping. I'm hoping this fresh look will help me make a fresh start with my blogging! Due to health issues that I will go into in another post, I have this semster off of uni. I am hoping that this will be a good time of much needed rest and rcovery for me, as I've been flirting with burn out for a few years now (you may have noticed the decline in blog posts and the failed attempts to restart...).

This time, I have a ton of content planned. You may decide whether or not it can be considered great. Or even just good. I also have people who are checking in to make sure I'm actually writing! Anyway, the content will be a mix. It will include everything from my reading list for the month just gone to the heart sharing, soul bearing posts I used to write. I promise, as always, to be as unflinchingly honest with you as I can be.

Anyway, more on that later. For now, my February reading list!


1)  A Series of Unfortunate Events, books two and three - Lemony Snicket
2)  Animal Farm - George Orwell
3)  Treasures of the Snow - Patricia St. John
4)  I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou
5)  I am Malala - Malala Yousafzai
6)  The Course of Love - Alain de Botton
7)  Mama Maggie - Martin Makary & Ellen Vaughn
8)  The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Burrows
9)  Escape from Camp 14 - Blaine Harden
10)  The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Deborah Moggach
11)  The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
12)  Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
13)  Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
14)  I Needed a Neighbour - Patricia St. John
15)  The Northern Lights (audio) - Philip Pullman

I will he back later with my February Highlights! which will include a more in depth look at
some of these books!

Laura Dee
XOX

1 comment:

  1. I recommend the whole Northern Lights trilogy by Pullman, good reads!

    ReplyDelete