Monday 24 February 2014

Exciting News Reveal

So,  ever  since  I  started  this  blog,  I've  been  hoping  to  start  a  blog  in  conjunction  with  this  one  where  I  can  review  stories  -  in  any  form  - authors,  characters  as  well  as  share  my  reflections  on  them.

Now,  I've  got  one  started!

So  far  I've  only  done  an  introductory  post,  but  I  hope  you'll  all  be  willing  to  check  it  out  and  follow  along.

I'm  so  excited  to  be  sharing  my  favourite  stories,  authors  and  characters  with  you.  So  much  of  who  I  am  has  been  shaped  by  the  people  who  exist  only  in  print  and  in  the  hearts  of  those  who  love  them,  and  by  the  men  and  women  who  created  them.  So  many  of  what  I  hold  dear  and  value  has  been  shaped  by  the  ideas,  themes,  truths  and  lies  that  I  have  encountered  in  stories.  By  sharing  them  with  you  I  am  sharing  a  part  of  myself  that  doesn't  necessarily  get  touched  on  with  this  blog.

But  don't  worry,  I  will  still  be  posting  here!  I  love  it  too  much  to  stop!

Anyway,  hope  to  see  you  over  at  The World of Stories!  (Yeah,  still  not  sure  what  it's  going  to  be  called...  ideas  would  be  greatly  appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment