Wednesday 20 November 2013

Thanksgiving # 36 - The end of exams!

So...  I'm  back!

I,  unfortunately,  missed  the  past  couple  of  days.  My  mind  has  been  focused  on  finishing  my  last  two  exams  and  now...  I'M  DONE!

Completely  done.

IB  no  more!

It  was  an  absolutely  incredible  feeling  to  walk  out  of  the  exam  room  for  the  last  time.

It  will  be  a  less  incredible  feeling  when  I  sign  out  next  week,  but,  in  the  meantime,  I'm  going  to  enjoy  the  fact  that  I don't  have  to  worry  about  school  work  any  more.

I'm  so  grateful  for  the  past  15  years  of  education,  I'm  also very  grateful  for  the  fact  that  I  now  get  a  break!

I'm  grateful  for  the  people  who  have  come,  some  to  leave  again,  others  to  stay  (for  a  while  at  least)  during  those  years.

I'm  grateful  for  all  the  opportunities  of  growth  I  have  had.

I'm  grateful  for  the  couple  of  hours  I  spent  chilling  with  my  friends  after  we  finished our  exams.  I'm  grateful  for  the  awesome  "yay!  you're  finished"  gift  I  got  from  my  parents  -  9  Star  Trek  movies  (completing  my  Star  Trek  movie  collection)  and  one  season  of  DS9  (also  Star  Trek).  I  am  very  thankful  for  the  great  food  my  family  and  I  just  ate  in  celebration!

And,  most  of  all,  I'm  so  grateful  to  God  for  bringing  me  through  these  past  years  and  for  the  plans  He  has  for  my  future.

I'm  so  excited  for  them!  Please  stick  around  as  I  learn  new  lessons,  fumble  things  up  and  learn  to  love  God  more  and  more.

Are  you  all  ready?  Let's  roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment